Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reasons and Motivation

I'm creating this blog because I've found it difficult to locate reliable information on top burgers in the LA/Orange County area. Sure, there's sites such as yelp, citysearch, urbanspoon, etc, but I've found those reviewers to be fairly inadequate in giving burger places proper reviews. Some will comment on how delicious the burger was, yet give it 1 star because the bathroom was messy. Others will give burger places 1 star ratings only because they had a long wait, not realizing that if you're going to an upscale burger joint during peak hours, that's to be expected. Not to say that the environment doesn't factor in, it just could never be bad enough to drop multiple stars off one's experience. I would MUCH rather go to a boring place and enjoy a delicious burger than go to a fancy place and get a sub-par one.

So here is where I begin. I will be posting up review from several burger joints in the LA and Orange County area that I've gone to within the past year, posting new blogs when attending new restaurants, or revisiting old favorites. I will also be posting updated rankings every time a new place is visited, or if a place is revisited and makes me realize that a place needs moving up or down.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment